Carbon Neutral Cambridge is a not-for-profit community based organisation, focussed on helping create a zero carbon Greater Cambridge. We are non-party political and run entirely by volunteers.
We work in areas of interest to our volunteers. This includes research and advocacy; writing articles and reports; making films and designing and running influential events. We work with local councils, businesses, academia, charities and community groups.
Carbon Neutral Cambridge was founded in 2017, as an unincorporated association governed by a Constitution, organised by our Committee. You can join us here, or if you would like to help in other ways please contact us.
Annual Reports and Accounts
Our Geographical Focus
We are based in and around Cambridge. The Cambridge Region has a ridiculously complicated structure, so we engage with the following bodies:
- Greater Cambridge Local Government, ie Cambridge City Council, South Cambridgeshire District Council and their shared services such as the Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service
- Cambridgeshire Country Council
- The Greater Cambridge Partnership.
- The devolved Mayoral Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- The Parliamentary Constituencies of Cambridge City, South Cambridgeshire and South East Cambridgeshire.